The Honda GXV390 is used to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawnmowers.
As well as this, the GX390 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment.
There’s enough directional power in the GX390 to also power equipment such as Mini Loaders, and it’s also used in Floor Cleaning applications.
The GXV390’s precision camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency, and its Overhead Valve design supplies optimal power transfer.
It also incorporates a high compression ratio for better fuel efficiency, which is handy for your pocket – and the environment.
Precision engineered components result in lower vibration, and the GXV390 features Dual balancer shafts and a Ball Bearing-supported crankshaft for greater stability.
- Model: GXV390
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, Vertical shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 88 x 64 mm
- Displacement: 389 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 7.7 : 1
- Net Power: 7.6kW (10.2HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 5.2kW (7.0HP) at 3000 rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 24.2 Nm at 2,500
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil (Electric Start Optional)
- Cooling System: Forced-Air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from P.T.O. side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 2.5 L/h at 3,000 rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Pressure and splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 L
- Oil Capacity: 1.1 L
- Dimensions: 430 x 385 x 410 mm
- Dry Weight: 33.0 kg